us mobile, visible or total???

I’m currently with a Verizon Start unlimited plan for two lines- $66/mo incl taxes and fees. I’m considering a switch to Visible or US Mobile.
My frustration with my current Verizon plan is the deprioritizing. I live in a densely populated suburb of NYC where I spend most of my time. I’m not, nor is my son (the other line), a big data user probably no more than 10 GB/mo. And data speed is not a priority. 4g lte is plenty fast enough. I just want to access data without issue during rush hour and other times of heavy data traffic.as it is now I frequently can get sites to load during those times.
My question is how to quantify “premium” data. U.S. Mobile offers “premium” as does Visible +. Does “premium” in those cases equal the premium access Verizon offers in its top tier unlimited plans in times of heavy traffic?

Try a TMO based provider, there are cheap testing plans, maybe free trials

if at all possible with a 5G device, less crowded still

Thank you for recommendation.
Still
Looking for a response on what constitutes “priority” or “premium” data with an MVNO and whether it is equivalent to Verizon “premium” access on their high end unlimited plans

Your Verizon plan is QCI 9,

US Mobile and Visible + are QCI 8

For me US Mobile out performed Visible when i tested them.

I left Verizon pre paid and getting better service and UW with US Mobile at a better price.

You can try a month on there $10 plan to test.

No difference in service between the $10 or unlimited plan.

Your Verizon plan is QCI 9,

US Mobile and Visible + are QCI 8

For me US Mobile out performed Visible when i tested them.

I left Verizon pre paid and getting better service and UW with US Mobile at a better price.

You can try a month on there $10 plan to test.

No difference in service between the $10 or unlimited plan.

Exactly the info I was looking for. I knew there must be a somewhat quantifiable measure of “priority” status. I figured MVNO’s would be further down the line in congested arras and situations. but this way I can do an apple to apples comparison (on paper at least) of Visible and US Mobile. And I’m guessing “premium” data refers to speed and footprint. I live and work in an affluent area and Verizon, to their detriment, is king as far as number of users. So a consideration of TMobile MVNO is also on the table as they don’t seem to have the heavy handed capacity, throttling, and deprioritizing on the level that Verizon employs

Us Mobile service is identical to postpaid higher priority data plans and they have amazing customer service by industry standards. I’ve tested unlimited premium with US Mobile and Visibles premium plan with an iPhone 15 pro max. I’ve noticed that Visible tends to catch 5g uw a lot more than US Mobile. US Mobile service spent a lot more time in 4g lte but the data speeds were a lot more consistent. The problem I had with Visible was that there was a lot of transitioning with 5g uw, 5g, and LTE and this caused a lot of data lag. Customer service is horrible with Visible and lately they’ve made it even more difficult to contact their support using the chat bot but adding their stupid AI bot. They do offer truly unlimited data and free roaming in Canada and Mexico with their premium plan. US Mobile roaming requires a separate data sim for roaming currently with Warp 5g.

To summarize if you want consistent high priority data with good customer service use US Mobile.

If you want unlimited data and hotspot with horrible customer service go with Visible.

I ported my number to US Mobile a week ago. I had been with Verizon Postpaid for 30 years, starting with GTE Mobilnet. The whole transition took about 10 minutes or less. I haven't noticed a difference since. I'm on the 30 day free trial for now, but will move to the $15 month 10 gb plan later. I've been on the VZW 5 gb for $55 plan for many years now, actual cost after taxes and fees and increases was $71 last month.

Very pleased with US Mobile so far, but won't hesitate to leave if it lets me down. :)

I've had both usmobile and visible+ and I like both. Main reason my backup line is on visible and not usmobile, it seems usmobile has some issues with esim on warp with certain Samsung phones from what it appears like.

They couldn't get mine working for some reason. It appears it's only on phones that used to be locked and now unlocked (from what they told me), the factory unlocked appear to work without issue.

If it weren't for that I'd be on usmobile. I may try it again once they get att as an option.

I like visible+ a lot though so by then it may be hard to give it up.

With usmobile I also had times where I'd have no service for 30 minutes or so even in a good service area, with visible I haven't had those issues. So for me visible has been more reliable.

Either way for the price both are fantastic deals.

Back