We just switched from vBulletin to Xenforo

Thanks to the dark mode. Looks very nice. But I can't seem to find the instructions for the web app in the side menu 🤔
Looks like that option only shows for iOS users. I'm working to get the Tapatalk plugin installed, just have to fix some technical things first.

Will there still be Stickies with some sort of denoted difference to distinguish them at the top of the sub-forums, like shading or the word "sticky"? I see the threads but there's no special treatment to them as before.

Yeah it might be good to maybe shade the background of the sticky threads at the top to help distinguish them a little better from the member created threads below them in addition to marking them as sticky etc.

Capture.JPG

Similar to how it was here:

two.JPG

Last edited:
I like the look of it. Will we eventually see member profile stats in the avatar area as before, such as post counts, join dates, providers and devices used, etc.? I find that kind of thing pretty useful when encountering a poster I'm not familiar with. Helps to size things up.

Seems like is is showing a lot of that stuff on the left side now under the avatar.

new.JPG

Last edited:
Looks great! Hi from Japan 👋

Yeah it might be good to maybe shade the background of the sticky threads at the top to help distinguish them a little better from the member created threads below them in addition to marking them as sticky etc.

View attachment 174580
There are tack icons to the right denoting their sticky status.

Seems like is is showing a lot of that stuff on the left side now under the avatar.

View attachment 174582
Soon after I posted that things started to appear. Last night locations showed, then now (my first visit of the day) mostly everything seems to be back. Although not on the 8-inch tablet I'm currently using (and probably not a phone either). I'll bet it shows on a 10-inch and larger (desktop) display. Which would be parity with the old platform.

Additional: Oops, should've checked. Rotate the tablet to landscape and it's there!

Last edited:
The Tapatalk plugin has been installed. You may use the main Tapatalk app with the site now.

Back