What states is mms working in with the updated carrier bundle?

tattooed

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
AT&T
Device(s)
Nokia n95 / iPhone
I just enabled mine and no mms in Jersey yet. This is with 3.1 and the 5.1 carrier bundle btw.

Last edited:
I am in the Los Angeles area and MMS is working. I am using OS 3.0 with a 5.0 Carrier bundle.

Nothing in Long Island, NY w/ 3.0 JB & ATT 5.0..

wellduh11 said:
Really? Im in the burbs and nothing. Does it need to be JB?

I am JB and have 5.0. I am in the loop. It is working for my brother in Barrington as well.

Where in the Burbs are you?

southern new hampshire with 3.1 and 5.0 carrier file works with unjailbroken 3gs and 3g. by the way there is this exact same thread going on that i started a few days ago called "another kind of mms thread". not sure why we are gonna have two going at once.

just did the bundle update fw3.1 and it works for me. Ventura county.

Working for me in Idaho with 3.1 and 5.0

Im also assuming they removed the "MMS opt out" line from your account?

What is this "carrier bundle"? Is it a jailbroken thing?

goneeuro said:
. by the way there is this exact same thread going on that i started a few days ago called "another kind of mms thread". not sure why we are gonna have two going at once.
I didn't see your thread, probably because the title has mostly nothing to do with the thread content.

mandrsn1 said:
I am JB and have 5.0. I am in the loop. It is working for my brother in Barrington as well.

Where in the Burbs are you?

Can you post a screeen shot of your cellular data network mms settings? I'm in the south loop and when I try to send a pic I get the red explanation mark saying the message did not go through.

Back