Where have the games gone?

Ad Above Message List

tzais01

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
Tracfone
Device(s)
TF Moto E 2020
Starting yesterday, I have no option to Spin the Wheel and the videos only get 1 point. Anyone else see this change?

Yes, the wheel is gone. And even worse, the streaks are gone as well. The email that was sent on 5/31 said: "Starting June 7th, there will be changes in how Boostcoin is earned"

And unfortunately, on June 7, the wheel disappeared, the video points were reduced, and the streaks are gone.

The email also mentioned $5 off for the next 6 months, but I'm not expecting to get that without follow up.

Ad in Threadview Above Message Content
Yes, the wheel is gone. And even worse, the streaks are gone as well. The email that was sent on 5/31 said: "Starting June 7th, there will be changes in how Boostcoin is earned"

And unfortunately, on June 7, the wheel disappeared, the video points were reduced, and the streaks are gone.

The email also mentioned $5 off for the next 6 months, but I'm not expecting to get that without follow up.
Thank you! I guess I didn't read the email. I've been playing the games for my Dad, who I switched to Boost many months ago. It was just a matter of time. He never had to pay his $10 monthly plan as long as I was doing the games lol.

Back